• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kane isn't ready to lead the line.
Townsend should only ever be used as an impact sub.
Capoue not good enough.
Kaboul not good enough

strange thing is we have players to replace them and improve our line up.

why is dembele not playing? we have no NO central midfield ffs. nothing. we have no central midfield. we are SHIITTTTT GRRRRRRRRRRR

if poch doesnt start putting our best players on the pitch im going to start losing my faith in giving him time to implement his ideas. because this is just appalling. we look like a league 2 side.

Apart from the fact that half our players starting today would not get into any other premiership team, the manager needs questioning over this line up. Other teams have worse squads than us but at least look organised and play with a bit of heart and passion. I really cant see us getting anything out of this game. Dreading work tomorrow, I am going to be getting a fearful ribbing from everyone

I think you'll get your wish this evening. No one can defend Poch with this sort of peformance. We are in total free fall and we have a manager who doesnt have a clue what to do. I think he's gone if we dont turn this around.
What is a new manager going to do? Our back four is Naughton, Fazio, Kaboul and Rose. I would take pretty much any other PL team's defence over that. Over the last three or four seasons we've sold our best players and bought average players, many who have underperformed under managers who doesn't seem to know how get the best out of any of our players.

Trappatoni once said that a good manager can make a team 10% better, a bad manager can make a team 30% worse. Poch doesn't become a dreadful manager over night. We must have learned something from the past.

Capoue not good enough.
Kaboul not good enough

Poch not good enough?

Capoue not good enough.
Kaboul not good enough

this 100%
and unfortunately that rests with the manager. wtf is he thinking?

This. I wanted Pochettino but because of the type of football Southampton were playing under him. Either he brings that style here soon or he'll be out before AVB was last season.

They had a run of 2 wins in 12 games last season from November into January

Back