• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We look as bad now as under Christian Gross. No amount of excuses or flannel is going to paper over that. The buck stops with the manager. This wont be allowed to continue for much longer.

We look as bad now as under Christian Gross. No amount of excuses or flannel is going to paper over that. The buck stops with the manager. This wont be allowed to continue for much longer.

This. I wanted Pochettino but because of the type of football Southampton were playing under him. Either he brings that style here soon or he'll be out before AVB was last season.

I refuse to believe Poch is instructing his team to play so direct, so why are they doing it?

can we not just bring dembele on for capoue? it would be an instant improvement.

its also painfully obvious townsend isnt up to it. lamela has been largely dreadful, but he at least has potential.

The quality of our starting line-up today is, on paper, the worst I've seen in more than 10 years. I didn't think we would be THIS poor though. Disheartening.

Back