• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unconvincing Goldblum meme.

tumblr_op10qgdq6P1qj6sk2o2_500.gif

The OMT gods will not be amused. They like badgers. And custard. Sometimes, the threadstarter’s firstborn child is an acceptable sacrifice. But mainly, badgers.

This Goldblum stuff is heresy, pure and simple. The gods won’t put up with it. They are an intolerant, conservative lot, and they overreact.

You haven’t just condemned us to defeat. I’d expect at least two injuries, a grouting failure on the NWHL tiling, and a glory glory outage. There’s still time to repent.

This is the tougher game and I want our best side out. This is potentially a real marker for our season.

Lamela is a must start for me. We need to get at them and assert ourselves.

Aside from the fact he won't be fresh after a long haul flight, he's generally better coming off the bench IMO.

Either way if you were so worried about having our best eleven out why didn't you list them instead of producing yet another clusterfcuk of an OMT? If that's the sort of tripe that gets churned out by a MOD is it any wonder we get newbies producing equally as bad attempts.

Aside from the fact he won't be fresh after a long haul flight, he's generally better coming off the bench IMO.

Either way if you were so worried about having our best eleven out why didn't you list them instead of producing yet another clusterfcuk of an OMT? If that's the sort of tripe that gets churned out by a MOD is it any wonder we get newbies producing equally as bad attempts.

The spirit of Brian Sewell lives

I wonder who I can choose to start the Inter OMT?

tumblr_m0ui66gpqA1rohpizo1_500.gif

Lloris
Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies
Dier, Winks
Eriksen, Dele, Lucas
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Walker-Peters, Wanyama, Sissoko, Lamela, Son

Its not unusual for the press to tinkle me off, and they havent let me down today. In the papers this morning they are saying that the FA have asked Spurs AND Chelsea to stop the anti-semitic chants.

HELLO........ARE THEY STUPID?

I think there is only one set of fans in this Fixture that are anti-semitic (And I hasten to add its only a proportion of them). Any fans that IMHO mimick the Gas chambers in the concentration camps should be publicly “outed”, charged, convicted and given criminal record. Community service for racial minority groups would be good.

Oh....and I hope Lamela is at his most niggly and dirty to wind up those tossers tomorrow!

Back