• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

So in summary:

Poch gambled with Son at wing back
Conte gambled with his stars on the bench

For their first goal, Dier let Pedro run through, then Toby had to cut him down. Lloris gave them the goal by jumping right.
For their second goal Son gave them a penalty and Lloris dived out the way.
For their third and fourth goals Hazard and Matic were allowed free reign to go and score.

fudge this.

Will Toby enjoy playing in this game?
Loris dived THE WRONG way for the penalty.

yep

but don't we say the same after every big game, there are always individual mistakes

we did look better, but we didn't trouble Courtois enough, 8 attempts from over an hour of possession

we've scored a lot of goals this season, but against top defences we still seem a little blunt

We absolutely failed to make our dominance count. That and our nervy start are what cost us this game. We need to have a couple of options from the bench, we didn't have many options to sustain the pressure at 70 minutes.

For 5 minutes I was very confused by Conte's team selection...

But then I realised he wanted pace and work-rate for an hour, then bring on Hazard/ Costa/ Fibreglass to seal the deal

Poch went to school today, let's hope he was taking notes

Nonsense. Conte is lucky to have a squad where he can take off players of the quality of of Pedro and Willian (£25 million plus players) and replace them with Hazard and Costa.

The fact that we are better than them makes it worse. If they had been the best team, it would have been easier to take, but it's just so fudging frustrating when it happens like this. I guess you can say that our mistakes mean we are not ready, but the ball went in the first four times they went anywhere near our penalty area. We made some mistakes, but luck just wasn't on our side either.

The team selection was a mistake though. Poch must take a big chunk of the blame for the defeat. A semi-final in the cup against the team that is topping the table is not the time for experimenting.

Ah well, tactics and wembley did us today. The fight was there, but not enough to overcome a very tough and (expensively put together) talented team.

Poch must have learnt, big ask to pick up the team for rest of the season. GHod, do i feel gutted ...

The fact that we are better than them makes it worse. If they had been the best team, it would have been easier to take, but it's just so fudging frustrating when it happens like this. I guess you can say that our mistakes mean we are not ready, but the ball went in the first four times they went anywhere near our penalty area. We made some mistakes, but luck just wasn't on our side either.

The team selection was a mistake though. Poch must take a big chunk of the blame for the defeat. A semi-final in the cup against the team that is topping the table is not the time for experimenting.

It worked for Conte. Poch wouldn't have done if Rose had been available. He wanted pace to run in behind the Chelsea back 4, which Son has but Davies not so much.

Results like this will make it all the more enjoyable when it falls into place. The biggest positive after this latest gutting defeat is that those good times aren't far away.
When's that going to happen. Been saying the same thing for ages

I don't think they were the better side, they just took their chances better.

Or we didn't defend well.

We'd normally defend those 3 goals. Not massive mistakes, but we're normally sound in defence. That was where the game was lost. chel$ea took their chances, and Luis deserved mom as he mopped up everything. Without Luis we'd have scored 5. Great game, no shame going out like that. At 2-2 maybe Poch could have brought on Sissoko or Janssen as well as Walker but we were unlucky today, didn't defend as well as we can...

Thought we'd seen the end to 'sexy' , to lose a game that we dominated like that - a silly challenge from an out of position Son, and a Chelsea player scoring a freak goal that he wouldn't manage again if he tried it another 1000 times!

Or we didn't defend well.

We'd normally defend those 3 goals. Not massive mistakes, but we're normally sound in defence. That was where the game was lost. chel$ea took their chances, and Luis deserved mom as he mopped up everything. Without Luis we'd have scored 5. Great game, no shame going out like that. At 2-2 maybe Poch could have brought on Sissoko or Janssen as well as Walker but we were unlucky today, didn't defend as well as we can...

I'd gladly have sacrificed Sissoko to cripple Hazard or Kante for the rest of the season.

Back