• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

For 5 minutes I was very confused by Conte's team selection...

But then I realised he wanted pace and work-rate for an hour, then bring on Hazard/ Costa/ Fibreglass to seal the deal

Poch went to school today, let's hope he was taking notes

we've been ragged since their third as well, not had the stones to regain control
of the game

we've had to score wonder goals, they've picked up 4 seemingly at will

For 5 minutes I was very confused by Conte's team selection...

But then I realised he wanted pace and work-rate for an hour, then bring on Hazard/ Costa/ Fibreglass to seal the deal

Poch went to school today, let's hope he was taking notes
Conte did to us what Mourinho did to him last weekend.

I don't think that is a fair representation of the the second half up until Hazard's goal

Our team selection and game plan was a reaction to Chelsea. why can't we take the game to them like at the lane? Let them deal with us. We look lost on a pitch this size, there is so much space.

I'm not angry or tinkled off but it's the little things in big games which keep costing us. This was going to be hard enough without Son at left back.

Well we would've had super Son to come off the bench if we'd started with Davies and Walker at wing backs...
That was an odd choice. But our errors didn't come from their omissions. Toby's foul, Son's foul, hazard left free and a wonder strike.

Need to pick ourselves up and win on Wednesday. A year or two's time, not that many will remember this game. They will remember who finished 1st or 2nd in the league

Back