• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Buzzing for this one, can't wait! I'm ill with man flu still, so just as well not at Wembley, but will be screaming at the TV as loud as I'm able to.

Will be a tough game, in spite of no Hazard or Costa for Chelsea. I think we have such a good chance today but we'll have to be on it today to take that chance.

What the hell was that from the BBC, mocking the run of semi-final defeats??? :mad:

Unfortunately it's a significant statistic relating to this fixture. They were always going to mention it much like they would have mentioned a winning run. Hopefully we can start to change our record!

Maybe poch had a plan to play 4 at the back with verts to stop hazard.... That of course all changed..

Unfortunately it's a significant statistic relating to this fixture. They were always going to mention it much like they would have mentioned a winning run. Hopefully we can start to change our record!

Exactly - cant blame them for showing it. It was factual

So what do Pedro, Willian and Batshuayi have in common? Hard work and pace. That is what Conte wants, hassling and sprinting.
I really think we need to win this in 60 minutes, I am worried about Hazard and Costa coming on... whilst we bring on Walker and Davies.

So what do Pedro, Willian and Batshuayi have in common? Hard work and pace. That is what Conte wants, hassling and sprinting.
I really think we need to win this in 60 minutes, I am worried about Hazard and Costa coming on... whilst we bring on Walker and Davies.

This is Sissoko's day

Nerves running high. Just hope the players haven't been too affected by the shocking news of yesterday.

Back