• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Total madness in my view.

I often call for players to be fined (rightly so imo) when they don't perform to their level, on this occasion however Poch deserves a huge fine of many months wages if this bizarre decision backfires.

Nice to see that the big match hasn't got to you and you're being as level headed as usual.

You should check the shedend forum, if you can bear the scum on it; they're having melt downs over their line up and the exclusion of hazard.
Let's do these slags.

Either an unforeseen illness has relegated Davies to the bench or Poch has a master plan. Hopefully Conte is now scratching his head wondering what he has missed....

If Eriksen can deliver some good set pieces today, we should surely get some decent chances. None of their team are particularly great in the air; Luiz, Ake and Matic are over 6 foot but not really dominant

Total madness in my view.

I often call for players to be fined (rightly so imo) when they don't perform to their level, on this occasion however Poch deserves a huge fine of many months wages if this bizarre decision backfires.
I see you're in mid-game form and the game hasn't even started yet! :p

Poch has a plan.
The good thing is recently when Plan A has failed, he has changed very quickly.
The bench has options with GKN. Him and Son have enjoyed the open spaces of Wembley before.

Poch has a plan.
The good thing is recently when Plan A has failed, he has changed very quickly.
The bench has options with GKN. Him and Son have enjoyed the open spaces of Wembley before.

Our bench has options?!? Really?? You'd be that confident of Sissoko, GKN or Janssen changing the game???

Back