• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

Reminds me of the QPR game (although we played better then we did in the QPR game), subs are crucial here..

Gallas doesnt deserve to start anymore, get Naughton on and move Vertonghen to CB.

Get Dempsey on and put on Adebayor. Ive never seen a player ruin our counter attacking flow as much ashe has. He just does not suit us.

We look ok, but definitely not fully flowing that last third. Still we have had half chances, but very vulnerable at the back.

Need some changes and a bit of luck

I'd keep things how it is for the first 10 minutes then sub off Dempsey for Ade.

Oh and our fans have got to be some of the worst around. Utter dingdonghead macarons for giving the new boys that much stick no matter how brick they're playing.

Our best player has clearly been vertonghen so far btw.

Yep. Huddlestone has been decent.

I feel much better when I see hudd defoe and Azza on the ball. Gylfi growing. Dempsey awful. Want the crowd to really rally around him. He needs it right now

We need Ade on asap

Now that Bale and Dembele are out - our team is comprised largerly of slightly above average players (bar Sandro, Lennon and Vertonghen) - realistically a draw against their top-class players would be a good result. Reality-check

Demspey is having a schockorama day

Last edited:
Spurs definitely second best just about everywhere.

Lennon has been our best player so far.

I'd stick Adebayor on for Dempsey at the start of the second half.

I think we need to look at it like who could hurt them. Ade can. Townsend could. Defoe and Lennon. We need to score now let's go for it

I'd keep things how it is for the first 10 minutes then sub off Dempsey for Ade.

Oh and our fans have got to be some of the worst around. Utter dingdonghead macarons for giving the new boys that much stick no matter how brick they're playing.

It's embarrassing to hear it isn't it

Back