• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum ***

Conte playing Gil on the right last game. But he's far more comfortable on the left, as he showed tonight.

We need to sign a forward, and either rotate our CMs or buy another one.

Sure they've been the better team. But they haven't created a huge amount of chances. This could have been much more horrible as a result. And hopefully the horrible performances will be very instructive, with still a hope of getting a result in the return leg.

This has been toothless we could play till Sunday and won’t score . Chelski should be out of sight tie done and dusted, they were wasteful

I probably could have lived with 1 goal deficit at kick-off, but if you offered me 2-0 at the break after that first half display I would have taken it.

Big hill to climb, but not totally out of it. But going to need to score 4 in the 2nd leg

Could have been worse, but we were awful in the first half.

Hard to see what we can do to turn this around 2nd leg, I guess go for it with the crowd behind us and hope they have an off day.

Still in the tie which didn’t look likely at half time. Good second half without being too threatening.

Kane and Ndombele put in a shift I thought. Sanchez did very well.

On the flip side, Sonny was atrocious and I know he’s the whipping boy on here but Hojbjerg was dreadful. He’s not nearly as good as he wants to be or as he talks/acts. Will soon find himself out of the side playing like that.

Still in it. That’s okay given how bad the first half was.

Back