• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum ***

Why is Doherty playing at LWB again? Conte isnt doing him any favors, the only thing he uses that left foot is to walk and run.
We have no one else
Unless he pushes Davies out there and plays a Rodon LCB
That’s me making an assumption Reggie hang quite fit yet

As much as I love Conte I'm holding myself back. Cos honestly without being a miserable Mou. I feel like he be gone in the summer cos he won't get the players he wants......I hope I'm wrong.

Well, at least they aren't three up inside half an hour.
Their frenzied start combined with our rabbit-in-headlights act from the off made me fear that

Son has scored 8 goals thsi season I think and played well twice
Moura is 50/50 - great or gash
And Kane is still IMO not 100%
And we have no one yet people want a LCB and wing back and a CM… mental IMO

I imagine for top defenders Moura is pretty easy to defend against - his touch will let him down

We have no one else
Unless he pushes Davies out there and plays a Rodon LCB
That’s me making an assumption Reggie hang quite fit yet
Get one from the youth team, cant be any WORSE. Heard at one point we had some prospects at LWB. Rodon should have played în CB and Sanchez at RCB, but it looks like Conte doesnt rate him.

Son has scored 8 goals thsi season I think and played well twice
Moura is 50/50 - great or gash
And Kane is still IMO not 100%
And we have no one yet people want a LCB and wing back and a CM… mental IMO

What would a striker do today? Lukaku is playing gash yet Chelsea are still leading and dominating us.

Get one from the youth team, cant be any WORSE. Heard at one point we had some prospects at LWB. Rodon should have played în CB and Sanchez at RCB, but it looks like Conte doesnt rate him.
None of our managers has rated Rodon, has to be a reason for that...

What would a striker do today? Lukaku is playing gash yet Chelsea are still leading and dominating us.
It would mean we wouldn’t have to play son or Moura…
It gives us an alternative and potentially a player who can hold the ball

Back