• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Just looked at our bench...pretty desperate so hopefully not needed. First 11 selection looks sensible for once - lot of pressure on Vinicius I feel. Not sure what Mourinho will do if he doesnt perform

This is another must win match for us. But with only 2 wins in 9 league matches, it is going to be tough. We have a poor record against Chelsea as we are winless in our last 4 league matches against them. Mourinho better use all his experience to help us win against his former club. Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality to beat Chelsea and move up the league table.

If Son gets in behind and takes his two half chances we can win it. Expect to see a battling performance tonight and then a meek one against West Brom.

I haven't been following what he's done, but if I was managing a team against us, I'm not sure I'd play a back 3. I dont see that you need 3 CBs against us

A back three freaks Mourinho out and he often feels the need to match up

Looking at the team lineup, with Kane still out injured, this will be a good chance for Vinicius to prove his worth in the league. Son has been in poor form recently. We need him to get back his goal scoring boot. Wish Lamela starts this match instead of Bergwijn. He has not been in good form recently but Lamela has proven to be a big-game player in the past. Chelsea are sure to make it tough for us. We need to be clinical in front of goal and make use of any goal scoring chance. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that badly need win to get back into the top 4 race.

Hoping Bergwijn has a decent game and I understand Jose’s tactics are to rely on a bit of pace on the break but at some point I think I’d give Lamela a run.

Son left, Lamela right, Tang behind striker. Maybe one for when we will spend more time trying to break a team down, rather than on the break.

Looking at the team lineup, with Kane still out injured, this will be a good chance for Vinicius to prove his worth in the league. Son has been in poor form recently. We need him to get back his goal scoring boot. Wish Lamela starts this match instead of Bergwijn. He has not been in good form recently but Lamela has proven to be a big-game player in the past. Chelsea are sure to make it tough for us. We need to be clinical in front of goal and make use of any goal scoring chance. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that badly need win to get back into the top 4 race.

Good thing with Son is he's pretty streaky so when he comes back into form he'll likely be on fire for a few games.

Decent selection, I'd probably have played Rodon instead of Dier - finally seen sense in playing 4 at the back.

Good to see Vinicius get a chance to start against one of the big boys. Let’s see what you can do.

COYS

Had to switch off BT as their pundits are helmets
Am watching Optus Sport and its Sherwood and Hasselbaink, ridiculously bad punditry

Looking forward to not seeing this game. I've saved up all day, and I'm going to sit on the throne and have a long sought after all mighty good crap.

It's pretty obvious I am not the greatest optimist re;Spurs at the best of times.

And after watching some of the recent performances culminating in the trash we were subjected to at Brighton, if you offered me a point now. I would shake your hand and saying 'Deal'

I would love to be wrong, and we grind out a win, but with Chelsea still enjoying the 'new manager bounce' I can't see it. And then they throw in the stat about Cheslea v the top half teams, well that's just put the cherry on it

It's pretty obvious I am not the greatest optimist re;Spurs at the best of times.

And after watching some of the recent performances culminating in the trash we were subjected to at Brighton, if you offered me a point now. I would shake your hand and saying 'Deal'

I would love to be wrong, and we grind out a win, but with Chelsea still enjoying the 'new manager bounce' I can't see it. And then they throw in the stat about Cheslea v the top half teams, well that's just put the cherry on it

Agree that a point would be a good result after our recent non-performances.

Always want Spurs to win, but I don't see Mourinho being at Spurs in a years' time. I'm watching the game relatively emotionless

Back