• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Has anyone done a tiny tad of an attempt to analyze Tuchel, in order to predict how they will attempt to play against us?
I must admit that the number of games I've watched with his teams is limited to the single digits.
But he is a 4-3-3-guy, is he not? High intensity press, but not full blown gegenpress?

Not optimistic about this one. Our form has to change at some point though doesn't IT? Today would be as good a day as any...

COYS!

Jose under massive pressure if we lose tonight IMO. Man C and on-form west ham in 2 of the next 3 PL games

Ouch, didn't know that. What the hell is going on with Wet Spam this season? Seems like they're thriving when not having their toxic crowd by their side.

Let's hope we turn it around today. I can't quite see who's going to provide the goals for us though. We'll see. Hopefully we can pull us up and put in a performance. It seems a little make or break.

Has anyone done a tiny tad of an attempt to analyze Tuchel, in order to predict how they will attempt to play against us?
I must admit that the number of games I've watched with his teams is limited to the single digits.
But he is a 4-3-3-guy, is he not? High intensity press, but not full blown gegenpress?

He's played a back three in his first two games at Chelsea. He's been flexible on formation throughout his career though and how they line up will probably change over time.

They will try to hold possession. Which means that Mourinho will probably want to sit deep and compact and hit them on the break.

I think we'll be brick again, these players need some easy games to get their confidence up and this won't be one.

The good news is we play arsenal again soonish.

I think we'll be brick again, these players need some easy games to get their confidence up and this won't be one.

The good news is we play arsenal again soonish.

I'm not optimistic either and agree that WEst Brom would have been better before this one, rather than after.

My main hope is that he plays a back 4, not the back 3 which we've played

There are no easy games when we have the form that we have. Brighton hadn’t won at home until we travelled there...was that easy? The team has to fight hard to win the tough matches instead. No excuses.

I'm not optimistic either and agree that WEst Brom would have been better before this one, rather than after.

My main hope is that he plays a back 4, not the back 3 which we've played

It depends on who is available, he's clearly worried about pace back there, without Reguilon and Aurier he might feel the need to have Sanchez on the pitch, I don't think any of us trust him as one of just two CB's.

It depends on who is available, he's clearly worried about pace back there, without Reguilon and Aurier he might feel the need to have Sanchez on the pitch, I don't think any of us trust him as one of just two CB's.

I hope we're not worried about Giroud and Abraham's pace!!

I think Timo Werner has the same thought.
Seems guaranteed money to bet on him scoring tonight.

He has scored goals for Chelski before though. And Tuchel has already won his first PL match. There's gotta be another freak Chelski stat for Dr Tottenham to fix... :D

Back