• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Just seen they have only had 2 shots on target
How the hell did that happen (assume the one is 1)
Another game where a mistake costs us but there would have been more and more efforts surely if we carried on playing balls deep

I actually don't even want Mourinho sacked, I just want him to select the right team.

I do miss Poch. We'd have been a lot more combative from the start and tried to put them on the back foot.

They had completely given up and stopped running for him.

I actually agree - but Mopo wasn’t the man to do it - which is the point we disagree on.

I disagree, he was stale because he was working with the same faces, had hw been give the year to intergrate Ndombele Sess and GLC and then the same budget Mourinho was given i think we'd be in a better place.

Can certainly see why people thought a manager change was due but those same people were pretty defensive of the same players that they are now kicking so, fairs fair mate

Back