• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Wonder whether Mourinho just doesnt care any more?

He has all the money anyone could ever need, won all trophies there are...does he just not care any more? And £15m p.a. was too much to turn down?

Seems the ref is a little worried we are starting to threaten so has decided we will get f#ck all for the rest of the night

I’d love to see Potter come in and coach us
Fans would day he ain’t big enough but he abs as much experience as Poch had and he has shown a HUGE footballing improvement at Brighton

I'm warming to the idea.

Their head of football operations is the ex england guy who my brighton mates say has done a good job.

Wonder whether Mourinho just doesnt care any more?

He has all the money anyone could ever need, won all trophies there are...does he just not care any more? And £15m p.a. was too much to turn down?

He's only here because his mrs doesn't want to leave London

And no other half decent club would touch him with a bargpole

My live update just said that Mariner has blown his whistle every time a Spurs player touches a Chelsea player.
So I guess we're playing against the ref too

What happened to those heady days when we all took it in turns to kick their best player?! Their tactical fouling and stepping on players is starting to rile me.

Back