• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

14 minutes and I’m already feeling fudging bored and depressed. Chelsea look better drilled than us after 3 matches under Tuchel, and actually have some intent to have the ball.
Inxredibly depressing isn't it.
I hate it when they attack and they outnumber our defence, then we try and attack and have 3 vs 7. Where the fudge did all our players go??

Inxredibly depressing isn't it.
I hate it when they attack and they outnumber our defence, then we try and attack and have 3 vs 7. Where the fudge did all our players go??

If you play long-balls, you dont have the time to get men up to support the attack.
If you pass the ball short, the entire team pushes up

Again, our 'tactics' are ridiculous

Completely. AND as i said before, when defending is your weakness, why on earth play a way which you given the other team 70% possession. Its utterly non-sensical

We are not bad defensively, its transitioning into anything else that is the issue!

The good thing is they are exposed. If we can get a feel of the ball, and string some passes together, we should be able to break and score.

Problem is if you spend the whole time defending you forget how to play.

Back