• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

I'll take any sort of win today, just need to come away with 3pts. Getting a big enough win to go top would just been a massive bonus.
This game wont be easy as has been proved by Everton and City already, this may have to be a s****py 1-0 win

Because this is Cardiff and we shouldn't need anything near our first team to win.

Congratulations Scaramanga, it is quite a feat to be both arrogant and naive at the same time.

They drew with Everton 0-0 who are unbeaten, and beat Emirates Marketing Project.

They had a great home record last season, they will massively fancy this.

I think Sandro is the better player, so whilst I understand that it's a squad game and so rotation will always happen, I would prefer to see Sandro in ahead of Dembele.

If AVB expect us to dominate, then Dembele is the better selection. Sandro is first of all a destroyer, the best there is, but still a defensive player.
Paulinho and Dembele holding should give us more going forward, did great against Norwich.

And I don't think Sandro is anywhere near 100% to be honest.

have a feeling we will lose today. Incredibly hard fixture, noisy stadium, defensively aggressive at home. Win would be immense and really send us on the way to title challenging season

Lamela will start Tuesday.

No doubt but I would have liked to have seen him today. I think the general consensus is that Tuesday's game carries less gravitas, and as such I would prefer Townsend to have been picked for that one.

Hopefully Townsend can make me realise why he was picked, we'll see.

No doubt but I would have liked to have seen him today. I think the general consensus is that Tuesday's game carries less gravitas, and as such I would prefer Townsend to have been picked for that one.

Hopefully Townsend can make me realise why he was picked, we'll see.

Less gravitas?

I want us to win both and am happy the manager is trying to pick the team that should benefit us most in all competitions.

Less gravitas?

I want us to win both and am happy the manager is trying to pick the team that should benefit us most in all competitions.

Likewise, I've constantly stated that I've wanted us to win all tournaments that we compete in...but... the general remarks around this place seem to suggest that the match against Villa is the least important of the two.

I hope you're right, and that AVB is selecting the best team for each game rather than continuing to side with Townsend.

The **** has sandro got to do to start

He was immense against Tromso on Thursday, so I don't know. Dembele has been very inconsistent this season, albeit we are less than 10 games in.

Maybe people are right and Sandro is just building up his fitness so that he can perform like he did on Thursday on a regular basis.

Spurs will play in our new third kit...

A5360_zpsc049222a.jpg

so not just cramp then? good job we have..

Think Kaboul and Sandro are still getting fit, was both of their first full 90 minutes on Thursday, no?

Edit: ah no, Kaboul has done 90 a couple of times, Sandro had only done 90 in the non event that was Tbilisi second leg.

Last edited:
Cardiff - Marshall, Taylor, Caulker, Turner, Whittingham, Medel, Campbell, Kim, Gunnarsson, Theopile-Catherine, Bellamy.

Cardiff's subs - Lewis, Hudson, Odemwingie, Mutch, Cowie, Mason, Maynard.

Think Kaboul and Sandro are still getting fit, was both of their first full 90 minutes on Thursday, no?

Edit: ah no, Kaboul has done 90 a couple of times, Sandro has only done 90 in the non event that was Tbilisi second leg.

Sandro played the full 90 minutes at home to Tbilisi.

And Tromso was Kaboult's third full 90 minutes of the season.

Back