• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

Good!!!!! Bloody deserved too. Are they going to come out of their feckin half now???

Made in South America

COYS

Fantastic Wonner - dont do that to my heart please ! We got out of jail here, need to vastly improve but we'll take that one ! Wooooooooooooo !

Woooohoo joint top of the table on points! Well done Spurs & Paulinho! Hard work was made in getting the result. Cardiff made it hard for us, especially Marshall but all that's important ultimately is the three points and delighted that we picked them up here.

Paulinho getting kisses X

F U C K me. Can we learn from this? Some really encouraging passing. But we could have made this a lot easier! Did what Emirates Marketing Project did not however.

What doesn't kill you will make you stronger, and I think it will in this case.

Whew. Thank F**k for that. It was a long, hard, dangerous game.

Well done, lads. That ball from Holtby, the low, zipped ball in by Lamela (why don't we do that more often, instead of crossing it high and slow all the time? and the back-heel from Paulinho, all class. Onwards and upwards.

And well done to Cardiff, they were monstrously strong, quick, and hard-working. Keep that up and survival seems a mere formality.

Christ. I think we are sooooo close to being a really top team, we are doing so much right but we need to take our chances a hell of a lot sooner. I'm sure we will become more clinical as the season goes on but that could have easily been 2 points dropped from a game we should have on the balance of play easily won.

On the flip side, finally getting the breakthrough is massive and should give us a really boost going into (not forgetting the Villa match) the chelsea game on saturday.

Back