• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

A good manager makes brick players a bit better.

Poch was a good manager. This bloody clown isn't, he's atrocious and I struggle to understand how he can coach anything.

Does he do anything on the training ground? Sanchez and Dier are bloody donkeys, but who picked them for this game? Playing Lloris every game - we all know why, but who was it who thought Hart was a good backup to have? Does he coach *any* attacking at all?

I realise we are emotional but let's look at it from a team management and club management point of view. You can't compare this squad to the one Poch took over. There was more quality in that squad than this.

GK: Who else can he play? Gazzaniga? that even till today I am trying to understand what the hell that Chelsea performance was about? Did anyone want to buy Gazzaniga? If I am Levy I am saying Lloris is still fine. Hart is available on a free and should be able to push Lloris. He also comes with winning experience. Not many of us realised that Hart would be that ish. To me Lloris is still a top 6 GK. He is manageable.

CB: This is where I pity Jose. What else can he do? He has bought in Rodon. Toby is old. Eric Dier, Sanchez have to be used. I am sure privately Jose has warned Levy of the crap that would happen when playing those two. They can't even lick Anthony Gardner's boot.

Positions where he could buy - he has bought quality players aside from Doherty. I still don't understand that buy.

Forwards: we don't really have creative forwards and Lo Celso injury has crippled him. I am sure he was relying on being able to play Ndombele with Celso at the same time.

I am sure he does coach attacking but the kind of forwards you have do make dumb decisions sometimes; Son, Moura, Bergwijn etc. They are not the creative forward types.

Back