• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

Tangana,Son, Moura and Kane all had chances. We’re doing ok, just need better finishing. Wham won’t make it easy.

Lots of sloppy things we need to tighten up. Finishing, defending. Whole team looks rusty in all positions

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Memory is failing, but IIRC one of his hat-trick v Huddersfield was outside, could be wrong. Might have to check the highlights again during HT

edit: nope, all 3 just inside the box

Was his goal at Old Trafford a curler from outsde the area?

West Ham are super organised defensively. The back 4 move like a rope and 2 seem to sit in front. Will be tough to break through. Probably need a set piece.

We looked devoid of ideas at times like this with Christian, not a shock we look worse without him.

I would Sub on Moussa Dembele for Lucas and have him play next to Hojberg with Ndombele playing at number 10. Get it done Jose. . . . .

there's another one. scream and hold your leg is a tactic these days.

lets be honest, there are very few tackles (close to zero) that would actually warrant screaming.

We are atrocious going forward.The movement the tempo of the passing . No patterns of play .That’s all worked on during the week.What do we do on the training ground.

Are we just really rubbish? I can’t work out why other teams put us under pressure from almost every dangerous position but when we have openings we don’t really create. Like Son’s free kick pea roller. Not a one off either.

Back