• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

They're showing a corner cleared by Ben Davies as the first highlight at half time. Not even half a chance. :p
They are being mischievous. First 5 mins, Lo Celso releases Kane into a position where he can score against Pope. He places the shot towards the opposite corner flag. Corner for Spurs, Kane free with a volley in the box and blasts it over the bar. Opportunities have been made. That forward line has wasted or wrecked all of them. Skipp. Hojberg and Lo Celso have been comfortable.

Likely subs will be Bergwijn or Kane off for Son. We do need another striker badly. Hopefully some have been identified.

Get a stream in time to see PEH run it out of play when in a good position to cross and then Moura... Simple pass and straight to a Burnley player.
You can't blame a manager for that

We should be making chances, but just cannot link 3 passes together
I fully expect Burnley to scuff one in late on for a wet and windy 1-0

didnt see the first half, but I dont think its a coincidence that we dont create chances when we play with two DMs and no creative player in the front 3. Only solution with the current squad is to play both TN and GLC - one in CM and one as no 10

didnt see the first half, but I dont think its a coincidence that we dont create chances when we play with two DMs and no creative player in the front 3. Only solution with the current squad is to play both TN and GLC - one in CM and one as no 10
Chances were created. Forwards didn't take them or wrecked them.

Kane guilty of trying too much there. Kane has always been greedy but I notice when Son isn't on the pitch he will never pass it to someone else if he even has a sniff of a shot.

Back