• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 matches at new WHL. 4 wins 0 goals conceded.

Couldnt have wished for a better start. West Ham are going to be so fired up for Saturday to have a shot at being the first team to win there and score there.

Need to stop that in its tracks from the off

Teams have come to Spurs and attacked us. Sometimes they lost and sometimes they won. There was no way Brighton would win that game. Chris might lose his job because of that crap served tonight.
You are just so wrong there, he almost kept his job because of that performance!

i'm beginning to get concerned with all this American connection-we aren't about to get all hellywood, are we ??

The match-winner Christian Eriksen speaks! “I had a few warm-up shots before the first one, and I had the confidence to go again. I hit it really well and it flew in. Confidence is good, but it’s difficult to play against ten or 11 men in their own box. We saw the results the other day, so we needed to put the pressure on. It was a tough and long game. We got a win, there was no option. We need to focus on the Premier League and keep our spot. I really like the new stadium, it’s given everyone at the club a big boost.”

CAN'T UNDERESTIMATE HOW WELL THE CLUB HAS DONE PLAYING AWAY FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS. And I bet Warnock doesn't mind our new stadium tonight!

The match-winner Christian Eriksen speaks! “I had a few warm-up shots before the first one, and I had the confidence to go again. I hit it really well and it flew in. Confidence is good, but it’s difficult to play against ten or 11 men in their own box. We saw the results the other day, so we needed to put the pressure on. It was a tough and long game. We got a win, there was no option. We need to focus on the Premier League and keep our spot. I really like the new stadium, it’s given everyone at the club a big boost.”

CAN'T UNDERESTIMATE HOW WELL THE CLUB HAS DONE PLAYING AWAY FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS. And I bet Warnock doesn't mind our new stadium tonight!
puckah !

What’s he supposed to do, send them out with 4 up front? It’s up to us to take our chances when they come.

Generally a fair point, but as it’s him, yes, that’s exactly what he was supposed to do tonight, I wonder which fudging side he was on.

Their keeper was talking between 20-30 seconds to take a goal kick, once he had the ball, on average. I hope that clam referee gets sacked, he was brick.

Back