• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Boro***

ok, you've beaten me, i've read that four times and I can't see the hat pun, where is it?

Take the first letter of every third word from the even-numbered lines, and take the third letter of every other word from the odd-numbered lines, reverse them, remove the vowels and replace them with their next adjacent consonant, translate it into Old German. Then ascribe a numerical value to each letter. Do the sums. Take that number and find the Old Testament verse containing same. In the original Amharaic, you'll find an old joke which, roughly translated, relates to a snake on a farm hiding under some hay, pretending to be a vacuum salesman from Boston named Milner, the punch line of which is, 'I didn't know that was your wife. I thought it was an articulated lorry wearing a fascinator."

Get it? Milner. Milliner.

Duh.

Hope we get back on track with this one. We looked lifeless and tired against sunlun. Need to be more energetic and give more of a fudge in this one. Matches against lesser sides don't win themselves.

Or Dino "Hat" Zoff
Take the first letter of every third word from the even-numbered lines, and take the third letter of every other word from the odd-numbered lines, reverse them, remove the vowels and replace them with their next adjacent consonant, translate it into Old German. Then ascribe a numerical value to each letter. Do the sums. Take that number and find the Old Testament verse containing same. In the original Amharaic, you'll find an old joke which, roughly translated, relates to a snake on a farm hiding under some hay, pretending to be a vacuum salesman from Boston named Milner, the punch line of which is, 'I didn't know that was your wife. I thought it was an articulated lorry wearing a fascinator."

Duh.

It's all a bit Woolly mate.

Duh.

brilliant :D

Boro have been playing 433. Our 3 at the back was undone by city's 433 in the first half an hour.
A huge problem with be Traore up against Davies.

Against Sunderland we had no one on the bench to come on and actually pose a threat and change things.
We need to keep Son as that impact player.

Lloris
Walker Dier Alderweireld Davies
Wanyama
Winks Dembele
Eriksen Kane Alli

433/4123/41221 whatever you want to call it.

Can't see our bench being any stronger against Boro. Assuming this team and with 4 players out the bench virtually picks itself;

Vorm, Wimmer, Carter-Vickers, Sissoko, Onomah, Son and Janssen unless Marcus Edwards could be included if fit.

I'm expecting a dour game as their game is based on keeping a clean sheet, if we get an early goal like we did against WBA as it may force them to come out and play. I think we have a good record against them but don't seem able to remember a good game against them.

I'm expecting a dour game as their game is based on keeping a clean sheet, if we get an early goal like we did against WBA as it may force them to come out and play. I think we have a good record against them but don't seem able to remember a good game against them.

This will be the crux of it, they have the 6th best goals against record in the Prem ( they have conceded i less then the Arse and less then both Liverpool and City) we need to score early and if we do they will have to come out.

Boro have been playing 433. Our 3 at the back was undone by city's 433 in the first half an hour.
A huge problem with be Traore up against Davies.

Against Sunderland we had no one on the bench to come on and actually pose a threat and change things.
We need to keep Son as that impact player.

Lloris
Walker Dier Alderweireld Davies
Wanyama
Winks Dembele
Eriksen Kane Alli

433/4123/41221 whatever you want to call it.

I would also keep Son on the bench, but I would play 3 at the back. Unlike City, this team is way inferior to ours and they are not an attacking team. We have looked really good with 3 at the back, dominating teams that like to play defensively (WBA, Southampton) so I would start with a back three and look to impose our game on them.

---------------lloris
------dier----toby----wimmer
walker--wanyama--dembele--davies
----------eriksen----dele
--------------kane

Winks, Son and Sissoko on the bench as players who could make a difference.

I thought our away game against them was one of our best matches this fall. Dominated them throughout.

I would also keep Son on the bench, but I would play 3 at the back. Unlike City, this team is way inferior to ours and they are not an attacking team. We have looked really good with 3 at the back, dominating teams that like to play defensively (WBA, Southampton) so I would start with a back three and look to impose our game on them.

---------------lloris
------dier----toby----wimmer
walker--wanyama--dembele--davies
----------eriksen----dele
--------------kane

Winks, Son and Sissoko on the bench as players who could make a difference.

Davies can't play wing back.

Duh.
LOL.

Back