• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ExBfAM1XEAU5aPi
Oh lord Rodon alongside Sanchez scares the brick out of me. Would only play Rodon alongside Toby

No Doherty, no Aurier, no Alderweireld, no Winks.

Any of them suspended? Any of them merely 'rested' (like Bale and Dele?)? Or are we getting a look here of what Hugo said about the split in the dressing room.

So all our problems stem from our right back position!

surprised at Toby and Winks being the poison behind the scenes.

unusual line up big reliance on the full backs and Ndombele to create something

@DeanoAustin So you are Daniel Levy lurking on GG?

If I was, the club would be in a much worse position. There would be no new stadium - I’m too lazy to cut my grass most weekends so knocking down and rebuilding a stadium would have been way too much work.

I’d also probably still have Martin Jol as manager and our record signing would still be Rebrov.

In fairness, I just lifted the line up from another forum. But I’ll pretend I’m ITK for the next week and spread some wild rumours on here.

Did you know that Jose is actually a devil worshipper and eats children before games?

Don't worry. Jose is a certified winner and we can trust him to make the sum of our parts greater than our parts not in a sum.

More accurately, I believe his CV stated that sum of squad numbers would always be higher than the median of squad shoe size.

Back