• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on guys. We still have an outside chance of 4th. We just need to forget the last few days and remember the attacking flair we showed before the Scum game. A couple of wins and it's on again. Let's be positive.

...........................Lloris.....................

Tanganga......Sanchez.....Toby.........Regi

...............PEH......NDombele/ LoCelso

Bale...................Moura..............Bergwyn/Scarlett

..........................Kane.........................

2-1 Spurs. Season back on track(ish)

More anodyne flimflam. Sick of it.
It would actually be more of a tinkle take if they put in a decent performance against Villa.
One thing I do know is that the players wont be able to put in such cowardly performances with Hojberg on the pitch....

It would actually be more of a tinkle take if they put in a decent performance against Villa.
One thing I do know is that the players wont be able to put in such cowardly performances with Hojberg on the pitch....

He’s been brick lately, he did just that last weekend.

If I was Jose I'd be tempted to sit the whole squad down and make them watch all the tinkle taking videos we have been sent by our mates...

The latest one I've seen is our 'friends' at AFTV celebrating our demise...

The players might then truly realise how much of a joke we have become..

A few of them would, but I suspect there are quite a few who couldn't give a rats ass about it and are happy to collect their pay checks. And therein lies one of the problems.

Ideally a switch will flip in Mou Mou's head and he will throw about 8 naughty player ringleaders into the "Danny Rose naughty bin" and tell them to train on the other side of the site until June.

And then get a smaller core of remaining players and ask them to go nuts from here on in and do the business and they all push each other along and are all up for it with no wasters pulling them back.

Whether the "big star names" are in Group A or Group B, it just feels like we need some big move to throw out the garbage and take a different course, rather than doing the same crap over again.

Even if we have to watch Devine and White trying to find their feet and getting over run, but at least trying hard and not giving in.

Ideally a switch will flip in Mou Mou's head and he will throw about 8 naughty player ringleaders into the "Danny Rose naughty bin" and tell them to train on the other side of the site until June.

And then get a smaller core of remaining players and ask them to go nuts from here on in and do the business and they all push each other along and are all up for it with no wasters pulling them back.

Whether the "big star names" are in Group A or Group B, it just feels like we need some big move to throw out the garbage and take a different course, rather than doing the same crap over again.

Even if we have to watch Devine and White trying to find their feet and getting over run, but at least trying hard and not giving in.

This x 100.

And then we have a hugely divided squad when the new manager arrives? And 8-10 players bleating in the media? Just a horrible environment and rubbish for our image.

We're in a difficult position with a large number of players unlikely to play again this season, however given we seem more likely than not to have a new manager next season, I'd prefer to see the squad stay together as much as they can and then let the new guy work it out.

Yep. And tell everyone of them they can leave in the summer and get the agents on it now, whoever the manager - they won’t want those types.

@AdamB

why would the new manager want this sort at the club, why would we want this type at the club

Almost 2 days after the game I am still angry and dreading tomorrow's game... I usually have a nice routine on Sunday where I go for a long walk to get the paper, then do some wights, Sunday roast, a little nap, a few beers and read the paper while listening to music - usually the John Leech soul show..

More and more people are maybe sharing a little bit too much about their salacious Sunday activities, there's a vice den for this sort of thing and this is definitely Chich's fault that it's all out in the open we have to be all inclusive or whatever, fudging perverts :eek:

As for the football, Villa have looked rather decent this season so this could be a rather tough watch, but watch I will for better or worse. For those turning away from our current predicament, what exactly did you expect? Odd times when people are outrightly wanting us to lose so to speed things up but I'm not having a proper go, it's just a shame to see what it's come to. It's always going to come down to it being cheaper to replace the manager than half of the players but it'd be hard to argue against changing both given current events.

Last edited:
Meh, even if some of the players try hard tomorrow, it won't last.
They will soon start to half-arse it and we'll be back to square one.
Spurs are relentlessly pointless.
We need some massive changes, not merely pulling our socks up a little.
Sometimes I think to myself "why did I pick Spurs? You stupid little prick! Any other team would not have caused half as much frustration and heart ache!"

Come on guys. We still have an outside chance of 4th. We just need to forget the last few days and remember the attacking flair we showed before the Scum game. A couple of wins and it's on again. Let's be positive.

...........................Lloris.....................

Tanganga......Sanchez.....Toby.........Regi

...............PEH......NDombele/ LoCelso

Bale...................Moura..............Bergwyn/Scarlett

..........................Kane.........................

2-1 Spurs. Season back on track(ish)
Oh yeah! It will be back on again, only to then fudge it up again. They'll probably manage to do it several times before the end of the season.
I mean, that's the point of supporting spurs isn't it? Get your hopes up, only to be bitterly disappointed. Over and over again.

Yep. And tell everyone of them they can leave in the summer and get the agents on it now, whoever the manager - they won’t want those types.

@AdamB

why would the new manager want this sort at the club, why would we want this type at the club

I'm not saying that they will, but if you appoint a new manager you should let them decide, rather than alienate players to such an extent that they want out regardless

I'd expect that most new managers would make similar decisions about some of our squad players, but let them make decision

Its not that anyone can leave til the window opens in June, so not point making things worse before then

Back