• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

I never thought we would be in this position at the start of the season, expectations have been raised, perhaps a bit too optimistically. We are in the middle of a bad patch and would do well to get a point today. Hoping that Ange can get the team moving forward again. If the forwards click then we could just get a win.

C O Y S

I never thought we would be in this position at the start of the season, expectations have been raised, perhaps a bit too optimistically. We are in the middle of a bad patch and would do well to get a point today. Hoping that Ange can get the team moving forward again. If the forwards click then we could just get a win.

C O Y S

We are at the end of a bad patch, it ends today COYS

I like that line up, Deki in the Madders role then? Interesting. Nice to see Hojbjerg, Skipp and Dier on the pine.

Very strange selection imo.

I would have gone with Dier, Dorrington and Hojbjerg instead of two full backs at centre half and in place of Gil, keeping Kulusevski in his usual position.

Very strange selections the last two games. Always thought Ange was one to keep things simple but he seems to have seriously over thought things since the side got decimated against the chavs.

Very strange selection imo.

I would have gone with Dier, Dorrington and Hojbjerg instead of two full backs at centre half and in place of Gil, keeping Kulusevski in his usual position.

Very strange selections the last two games. Always thought Ange was one to keep things simple but he seems to have seriously over thought things since the side got decimated against the chavs.
I don't think he has much choice really with his selections. PEH doesn't fit into his style of play. It's one thing throwing a kid into a settled team but with that many changes already enforced it wouldn't be fair on the kid.
The only real decision was Dier or Royal.

Last chance for Lo Celso for me. If he doesn't give it all and deliver at least a 7 out of 10 performance, he can fudge off to wherever he wants.

We saw against Wolves that we will get pushed back with that sort of line up against good teams and eventually do something idiot to give up goals - this is an attempt, imv, to have better control of the ball allowing us to play our game

I don't think he has much choice really with his selections. PEH doesn't fit into his style of play. It's one thing throwing a kid into a settled team but with that many changes already enforced it wouldn't be fair on the kid.
The only real decision was Dier or Royal.
I don’t see how he has concluded that Hojbjerg can’t do the Sarr role.

I think Dorrington would be fine with Dier’s experience next to him and with the midfield trio of Hojbjerg, Bentancur and Lo Celso ahead of them thats a lot of experience.

But yes with the midfield he has gone with I wouldn’t play Dorrington as one can only guess how this is going to play out.

Something like 4-4 would be my guess!

Back