• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Lack of cover at the back is gonna cost us big things this season. Big big things. Seems like some people managing this club are just all over the place.

Are you ****ing kidding me? You think the people managing the club are all over the place? I hope your not as clueless when you talk to people in the real world.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

The Beast is back. Sandro with good hustle.

It used to be good when teams came forward into our half, because Lennon and Bale would break at speed. I wonder how fast Lamela is. Defoe is averagely fast, Kane is not, Holtby is not.

If they learn to move the ball a bit quicker it will be a lot faster than Bale or Lennon ever ran with it.

is it going to be the same old **** up front this season? Defoe always offside, cant place it and our midfield simply cant pick a pass. i hope time will prevail and we will click.

come on spurs, lets flip the script on the sheeeeet.

Lamela seems quite strong

Initial observations:

Defoe has got the decorators in.
Kane is now on 30 fags a day
Hope we kept the receipt for Chiriches
Holtby, Lamela, Verts ooze class

Fryers is much better at centre half.

Chiriches is having a mare.

Defoe is useless/frustrating

we really miss dembeles quality in the middle and townsends directness

Defoe can't be bothered to stay onside

ball kicked in your head...

kick ball out of play.

Back