• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

not good - another injury.

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Nice save from Friedel. Really hope Walker's leg is not damaged seriously.

Lack of cover at the back is gonna cost us big things this season. Big big things. Seems like some people managing this club are just all over the place.

Bloody stupid to play Walker with Naughton on the bench.

Great save by Brad there. Absolutely superb.

What is it with all the moaning from defoe?

Walker just pulled up and fell over with a sore right ankle/shin with nobody near him :(
Did he get a whack in the build up to their chance? Commentator looked to have missed it too?

Nice passback from Fryers

Reasonable effort from Defoe, left foot strike, straight at the keeper though

Walker ran down the wing like Lazarus

good build up again there. we look pretty decent. Holtby starting to get on the ball a little more. I hope he can really impose himself on the game today, really stake his claim.

Thats why we need walker available - only one with real utter pace bar maybe Townsend

Good effort from Defoe there

One of these days we'll have a shot that doesn't get blasted straight at the keeper.

Lack of cover at the back is gonna cost us big things this season. Big big things. Seems like some people managing this club are just all over the place.

Mate, I honestly don't mean to be rude but has something happened in your real life recently? You've been ridiculously negative about absolutely everything in the past few weeks. We have 4 centrebacks, 2 right backs and (admittedly poorly), only 1 real leftback. Our cover seems mostly fine to me.

The people managing the club are all over the place? What the hell were they in the 90s and early 00s then?

Don't know why we're continuing to risk Walker. He feels anything, get him out of there immediately and wrap him up in preparation for Saturday.

Did he get a whack in the build up to their chance? Commentator looked to have missed it too?

It looked like he got stepped on to me.

Again a strange pass from Chiriches... he really needs to calm down and play it simple

I believe he is good because so many people said he was good and will be a huge loss to Steau, but so far he ain't showing it

Defoe almost put it in!!!!

Mate, I honestly don't mean to be rude but has something happened in your real life recently? You've been ridiculously negative about absolutely everything in the past few weeks. We have 4 centrebacks, 2 right backs and (admittedly poorly), only 1 real leftback. Our cover seems mostly fine to me.

The people managing the club are all over the place? What the hell were they in the 90s and early 00s then?

Don't know why we're continuing to risk Walker. He feels anything, get him out of there immediately and wrap him up in preparation for Saturday.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm guessing Naughton was always going to come on for Walker at some point hopefully it will be sooner rather than later now.

It used to be good when teams came forward into our half, because Lennon and Bale would break at speed. I wonder how fast Lamela is. Defoe is averagely fast, Kane is not, Holtby is not.

Again a strange pass from Chiriches... he really needs to calm down and play it simple

I believe he is good because so many people said he was good and will be a huge loss to Steau, but so far he ain't showing it

Bit of a flop?

Back