• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

I find that a little weird.

I agree, this modern day fascination with nutmegs is getting annoying. Do it in a game, great but in training (half the time when the person isn't even looking) it's hardly that impressive. That video looked like Lamela on Foyth. Poor Foyth gets his confidence shattered by the over the top celebration but I guess its good to see Lamela getting his touch back.

I agree, this modern day fascination with nutmegs is getting annoying. Do it in a game, great but in training (half the time when the person isn't even looking) it's hardly that impressive. That video looked like Lamela on Foyth. Poor Foyth gets his confidence shattered by the over the top celebration but I guess its good to see Lamela getting his touch back.
Body language.

That's enough of this happiness nonsense, how about some doom and gloom;

It sounds like Lamela is still highly unlikely.. Poch keeps referring to his mentality or his confidence (lack thereof) and him not being ready.

I wonder how much of his total time out has been caused by mental setbacks, rather than physical.

Alderweireld being out until after Christmas is a massive downer too :(

I do still think we'll win this though. Arsenal are a shower this year and Wenger is utterly senile.. 3 - 1. Kane x 2, Eriksen

I find this a little weird.

I’ve heard it all now re the nutmegs! It’s called team spirit! If you’ve ever played football to a level where training was necessary you’d know this goes on all the time for years and years. It’s just a laugh, these guys train or play a game every day for basically 10 months of the year, you need something to relieve the boredom. Next week Foyth will be on the outer circle and part of the celebrations, you can see the way Rose and Dier went up to him that he’s part of the group.

quite possibly staged, handy that the social team were there to capture it...

get the message of harmony out, good for the fans and maybe have a small effect on next opposition

quite possibly staged, handy that the social team were there to capture it...

get the message of harmony out, good for the fans and maybe have a small effect on next opposition

Very possible, but I reckon the social media dudes are filming pretty much all the time, and are able to pick out their snippets. You know how people are with phones and cameras these days, they can't keep them in their pockets, nevermind people that work with cameras and social media!

Back