• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

I have not seen an Arsenal team so focused for a long long time. I think losing was not an option on Saturday the club would have had serious unrest again!. The fans were baying for blood, anybodys!

Agreed. They played this game like a cup final. Every single fudging Gooner I know has expressed surprise about how well they played... they weren't expecting it. In these circumstances, we were always going to struggle if we didn't turn up.

There are some positives to take after the obvious and immediate pain of this result: it shows how things have changed that Scum are playing this game like their cup final, get a result... but they're still below Spurs in the league table.

I've been reminding Gooners this week when they try to take the tinkle that if they played like this all the time they'd be stronger in the league. But they won't... and haven't been. They're a bit like a better version of Canning Town Bingo Club.

Recent history and recent form isn't lying. The tide is moving in North London, to Lilywhite. They know that. There is a mental shift happening... but there will always be blips along the way.

Poch knows it too - he'll also know we're not there there. As long as we get back to what we're about, we get our key players back on form, and we turn up for the next derby... things will be well.

Hasn't someone forgotten an avatar change punishment? Or are you still searching for something sufficiently horrific?

o-SHAMELESS-570.jpg

I might even have gone under the radar, if not for you FFS...

Back