• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Excellent news. You would hope our medical team are not rushing him back. Sounds daft but his inclusion today could be the difference in using scraping a draw and now maybe securing all 3pts

Either Bentancur has improved massively in the last 24 hours or Ange has been mind-gaming. I don't care which, awesome news.

Was his ankle wasn't it?

Once the swelling came down probably got pain free mobility fairly quickly.

If you don't do the ligament recovery isn't long. Heavy strapping and some pain killers.

So hopefully Bentancur back today.
Kulkusevski back for Burnley with a maybe a new signing in Dragusin
VDV back for United with maybe another new signing
Romero and Maddison back for Brentford

min 4pts from the next 2 league games and we are well in the mix for a Top 4 finish

As I always suspected he must have only strained the ligament not torn it. Nothing official ever said he tore it.

Furthermore I guess he has been training the past week at least 🤷🏻‍♂️

I care
I’d love him to be playing mind games already
We have missed too many tricks on that front
I don't know what tricks we have missed? But I think the "straight up" nature of Ange's media comms has been a strength and is massively refreshing. The mind games are a real departure from his normal MO.

An in-form Solanke up against Royal and Davies is the big concern. I dont see us keeping a clean sheet, but we do need to make more of the chances we will be create, and stay onside too

3-2 to us this time

didn't he play wide right against us last time?

if he does today I expect Udogie to pocket him

As delighted as I am for us as a team having Bentancur back, I'm more delighted for himself - it can't of been easy for him to comeback and then have that muppet take him out.

Bournemouth at home feels like a decent game to blood him into, don't envisage they are going to be trying to kick lumps out of our players.....

Back