• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Skipp played quite far forward in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game so i wouldn't be classing him as defensive tbf

Haha ignore my last message I have now seen the team

And even if you wanted to keep Son why not go 343 and take one of the defensive midfielders out and push Gil up in the 3?
Agree. But we are playing Bournemouth who have scored a massive 10 goals in 12 Premier League games, so why would you play a creative midfielder like Gil? You obviously need to pack out the team with defensive players:D….

Because Conte has said he was going to make changes, and as if we wasn’t already playing pretty poorly a mixed team seldom does well. But if you’re expecting the fans favourite Royal/Sanchez right hand side to tear it up then good luck to you. Bournemouth haven’t been bad since they changed manager btw…..
Their results in last few games have been poor

Agree. But we are playing Bournemouth who have scored a massive 10 goals in 12 Premier League games, so why would you play a creative midfielder like Gil? You obviously need to pack out the team with defensive players:D….

OIP.OuOzAFaKfg65VyRPEkEkHwHaHZ

If the players that have played constantly don’t do anything in this game then it will prove my point about them being unable to due to their condition and it would have been a monumental mistake not to rest them today.

I fully stand by the team I chose in the opening post and I suspect we are all about to find out why.

And now they will also be even more knackered for Marseille where as a further consequence we will get a severe hiding.

If the players that have played constantly don’t do anything in this game then it will prove my point about them being unable to due to their condition and it would have been a monumental mistake not to rest them today.

I fully stand by the team I chose in the opening post and I suspect we are all about to find out why.

And now they will also be even more knackered for Marseille where as a further consequence we will get a severe hiding.

I think its a shocker that today appears to be a game where he wants to rest players which I get and understand, but again, based on that mentality could we not try Gil and Spence today?

I think its a shocker that today appears to be a game where he wants to rest players which I get and understand, but again, based on that mentality could we not try Gil and Spence today?

Can’t blame Conte for any of this I am just super brave and ready to risks most people wont.

The blame lays fairly at the door of the corrupt world cup which has led to our schedule and our injuries.

Lenglet in the middle is interesting, will be a real boost if he can be an alternative to Dier.

We’ve not won a game without Dier since Poch was manager though :eek:.

Conte obviously going all in on Marseille, don’t mind that.

And as expected despite impressing Gil doesn’t get a chance from the start. Despite Son doing naff all most of the season, Kulu and Richi injured - if not given a chance now he never will be. He will never get a chance to flourish whilst Conte is here, would rather just much defensive changes:rolleyes:….

He just doesn’t fit Contes system though especially 5-3-2. Not a wing back, not strong enough for midfield and not prolific enough to be up top. Maybe he could squeeze in if we play 3 up front?

Lenglet in the middle is interesting, will be a real boost if he can be an alternative to Dier.

We’ve not won a game without Dier since Poch was manager though :eek:.

Conte obviously going all in on Marseille, don’t mind that.

If he was going all in, Kane and/or Son wouldn’t be playing.

He just doesn’t fit Contes system though especially 5-3-2. Not a wing back, not strong enough for midfield and not prolific enough to be up top. Maybe he could squeeze in if we play 3 up front?

yeah, only really works in this team when we are attacking a team sitting in protecting a lead

This might actually even be one game where, if we happened to get a couple goals up, Conte might bring Kane and Son off before the 80th minute

Yeah that’s what I was getting at, he should have been in the Kulu position of the 3 as Conte has only been playing 3-5-2 with Kulu missing. Point being if Gil doesn’t get game time now when everyone of our forwards are injured or out of form except Kane then he never will under Conte…..

Back