• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

I think he's pacing himself given the long season
Possibly
I think he just has nothing in the tank
That’s not his fault. The guy plays every minute and he isn’t super human.

what I’ll add is we should go all out for Osihmen next summer to replace Kane even if it costs £100M

Ridiculous to say a win away at Bournemouth is a great win, but circumstances determine the word great.

what a great win!

conte, please take the handbrake off from minute 1.

The scarred Spurs fan in me says we finish third, go into the Europa, get to the final and get beat by Woolwich to deny us CL football and we’ll get the abuse we gave them in May back with interest.

Would be one of the Spursiest things ever…

Roma would be Spursier, battering them in a 1-0 defeat, Jose in a kit bin, goal a Rabona from The Argentinian they sign in January with their only shot of the game.

And just seen Marseille can only go through if they win.

Basically a final in their ground. Will be extremely difficult.

Could hinge on whether Kulu returns. Someone noticed he was doing some work on the bournemouth pitch before the game so perhaps they saved him for Tuesday.

Marseille played like us under Jose in the last game. Let's hope they try and push up a bit next week and we can rip them apart

Kane still looks dead on his feet
He is there as a body but nothing else right now
fudging knows how the World Cup is gonna works for him…

You can tell he hates it when people play a through ball near him lol.. He's like "fudge off, Who do you think I am? Jamie Vardy!?" And then he just let's it go past him.

Maybe once England go out early in the WC he can have a few days off and come back with no reason to hold anything back, and maybe get back to focusing on breaking some goal records!

You can tell he hates it when people play a through ball near him lol.. He's like "fudge off, Who do you think I am? Jamie Vardy!?" And then he just let's it go past him.

Maybe once England go out early in the WC he can have a few days off and come back with no reason to hold anything back, and maybe get back to focusing on breaking some goal records!
He won’t get anytime off
He will be back here training
It’s grim for him

Having seen the highlights on MOTD, Moura had some key involvements, won the corner the equaliser came from, made the tackle that launched the attack the winner came from.

Linked play too, I thought Skipp was good, but things happened quicker through Moura.

Having seen the highlights on MOTD, Moura had some key involvements, won the corner the equaliser came from, made the tackle that launched the attack the winner came from.

Linked play too, I thought Skipp was good, but things happened quicker through Moura.
Moura was fine, some good moments, some quiet ones. I thought Skipp was poor though, not entirely his fault, the system meant he’d spend most of the time trying to pick passes around the opponents 18yard box. That’s clearly not his forte.

Moura was fine, some good moments, some quiet ones. I thought Skipp was poor though, not entirely his fault, the system meant he’d spend most of the time trying to pick passes around the opponents 18yard box. That’s clearly not his forte.

Skipp possibly stood out in the first half as so many of his teammates were brick.

It’s because he is an attacker, not a DM being asked to attack

Back