• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

We haven’t got much in terms of pen takers.

Kane
Son
PEH
Tanguy
Gil

With Dele and Lamela, you could always bank on them in a shoot out. Wouldn’t trust any of the above bar Kane and Son.

He will end up in Russia or Ukraine.

Was pretty obvious last season he would not cut it, next summer the best we could hope for is a loan with a view to buy, which no club would willingly do.

Clear as day our biggest flop and I was delighted we signed him.

Is the correct assessment, unfortunately. Brilliant player, but I can't for the life of me see him stepping up and putting in the necessary effort.

Can always hope for him to come good this season, bigger miracles have happened, but I very much doubt it.

He's definitely not the player we hoped he would be, but he could still be useful for us this season.

A very old fashioned Spurs player though - lots of skill, zero effort, no defensive fibers. Ossie would love him.

We haven’t got much in terms of pen takers.

Kane
Son
PEH
Tanguy
Gil

With Dele and Lamela, you could always bank on them in a shoot out. Wouldn’t trust any of the above bar Kane and Son.

Out on pens is perfect, we didn’t lose, and we don’t have to play another game in the tournament.

Is the correct assessment, unfortunately. Brilliant player, but I can't for the life of me see him stepping up and putting in the necessary effort.

Can always hope for him to come good this season, bigger miracles have happened, but I very much doubt it.

He's definitely not the player we hoped he would be, but he could still be useful for us this season.

A very old fashioned Spurs player though - lots of skill, zero effort, no defensive fibers. Ossie would love him.

The only use would be coming on late in a game where the other side have been run ragged,but as we do not play on the front foot I do not see that happening. The opposition being run ragged.

Back