• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

No, I'm just fuxking sick of all blame being put on players undeservedly!! He was brick for the first goal, really brick, but he isn't the one to blame for the 2nd!!!

He recieved the ball from Skipp and could have played it back to Skipp (tricky pass) or first time to the CB/FB completely unmarked.

He even runs onto the ball from skipp which to me shows he asked for it.

He recieved the ball from Skipp and could have played it back to Skipp (tricky pass) or first time to the CB/FB completely unmarked.

He even runs onto the ball from skipp which to me shows he asked for it.
Again, Skipp has the easier pass back to Sanchez or Romero, yet choses to play it to Ndombele, who is surrounded. Its also a difficult pass to control, as Skipp plays it with a bounce.

Yup, Ndombele has been blessed with the physique and technique to be an all time great but I'm doubtful he'll end up being mentioned in same breath as scrawny little Luka Modric in decades to come.

He will end up in Russia or Ukraine.

Was pretty obvious last season he would not cut it, next summer the best we could hope for is a loan with a view to buy, which no club would willingly do.

Clear as day our biggest flop and I was delighted we signed him.

He could be better. He needs to do the simple things well: stay aware, defend, keep his fitness.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I suspect Tanguy will look back on his career ruefully like David Bentley thinking that perhaps he should've paid attention to at least one of the many managers who tried to get him to knuckle down and not just hope to get by on raw ability.

I recon Nuno got into him at HT and told him to be more combative.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

If he spent a couple of games murdering people, get a couple of reds, nobody would go anywhere near him, they’d be terrified.

You need to have a double threat, know that I can beat you with skill, but know that I will happily try and break your leg too.

Back