• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur LTD vs Southampton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t get me wrong Mourinho going was right as it wasn’t going to get better. But the suggestion that it was the all our toxic manager and should be doing so much better is laughable, this squad is stale with so many still here from 5 years ago. Talk of us possibly winning 5 or 6 games and getting top 4 have a laugh.Have you not seen what a new manager bounce does straight after a manager is sacked? This looks like a team playing for the manager to get sacked:D Fact is this squad is no better than 6th at best and no matter who the manager is we will not improve until there is an overhaul. Hopefully he at least puts Vini up top as Son is useless up front and we can still win Derp...

The only time the suggestion comes up that it was all the manager is when people like yourself use it as a straw man mate - the position for me has always been manager not getting enough out the players but the players not good enough to be where we want to be.

Anyway match thread so we can save the dissection for afterwards - chance for Mason to show he can see where it's going wrong and improve things in the second half

Are people really thick, or are they just wind up merchants? Do people honestly believe that the majority of our players are no good? fudging hell. We lack fitness, we haven't been coached for 19 months, we've had a makeshift coach for 2 days - what do people expect? So lazy to expect anything from this match. Some perspective, please. What the fudge.

The only time the suggestion comes up that it was all the manager is when people like yourself use it as a straw man mate - the position for me has always been manager not getting enough out the players but the players not good enough to be where we want to be.

Anyway match thread so we can save the dissection for afterwards - chance for Mason to show he can see where it's going wrong and improve things in the second half

<Mason comes back out in a red training jacket and sits on the other bench>

Nothing can be read into today’s game given we have a complete novice who’s been in charge for 2 days. The team look as lost as they did previously. Of course they’ll be fans saying it’s the squad rather than the previous manager. You can only make that conclusion if and when we get in a proper coach and they still perform like this

the only reasonable conclusion from today is that if we play like this on Sunday, it’s going to be brutal. Cant we approach a caretaker like Chris Wilder?

Are people really thick, or are they just wind up merchants? Do people honestly believe that the majority of our players are no good? fudging hell. We lack fitness, we haven't been coached for 19 months, we've had a makeshift coach for 2 days - what do people expect? So lazy to expect anything from this match. Some perspective, please. What the fudge.

I think it’s a reaction to the view expressed more than once on here that the players just needed the shackles taken off and everything would be fine.

Not a straw man argument, I’ve seen plenty of comments (not saying they were from you).Style wise I’d agree should be playing better than we have, but from a positional point of view I don’t see this squad as better than 6th.
Yes we are still in it, really needs to get Vini on and Son on the wing for starters.....

Of course they’ll be fans saying it’s the squad rather than the previous manager. You can only make that conclusion if and when we get in a proper coach and they still perform like this

That’s next season written off then.

Except was the same in the last 18 months of Poch too, nothing to do with fitness, lack of coaching is crap and it’s pretty obvious it’s a lack of desire as it always has been with this squad

I think it’s a reaction to the view expressed more than once on here that the players just needed the shackles taken off and everything would be fine.

Not really having a go at anyone on here in particular, by the way, mostly getting fired up by dimwits on Twitter, and raging on here. :p

That’s next season written off then.
I think you are too negative. Several of these players were part of a team that got to a CL final. We’ve then added quality to that. I want to see what a proper coach can do with these players.

Back