• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City

CvslaSHWAAAKY-q.jpg

Why such hostility? Did I miss something, are they a rival of ours? They won the fecking league. I would expect this kind of banner from Arsenal or Chelsea, not from friggin Leicester.

Why such hostility? Did I miss something, are they a rival of ours? They won the fecking league. I would expect this kind of banner from Arsenal or Chelsea, not from friggin Leicester.

We tried to ruin their fairytale. We play nicer football than them. Something even more trivial.

I hope Danny Simpson somehow has a freak accident running in the elbow of a Spurs player and ends up crocked for life. A guy who beat the living brick out of his ex shouldn't be making a living getting cheered for kicking a ball around.

They'll be bringing that banner out for years to come (on the odd seasons where they manage to be in the PL and playing us). They've had their moment of glory, that's it. Done and dusted. So they have to re-live it.
Best thing we can do is find our scoring boots and put a few past them.

It's fine for us fans to talk about getting revenge. But I don't want the players to get caught up in that. It's a distraction. Just treat it like a home game against mid table opposition who will be physical and hard to break-down. Forget the revenge until we are 3-0 up. Then smash them.

We haven't had a win in a while so I'll take any sort of a win in this one.

------------LLoris-----------
Walker--Dier--Vert--Rose
---Wanyama--Dembele---
Lamela----Alli-----Eriksen
-------------Son-------------

Back