• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC vs west brom

west brom like to get it wide so hopefully being able to push rose and walker on in safety will negate that

Team - unchanged but they've presented the 'layout' in a different way.

Lloris (C)
Walker - Dier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Wanyama - Dembele
Eriksen - Dele
Kane​

Subs
Vorm
Davies
Trippier
Winks
Sissoko
Nkoudou
Son​

Agreed, a very defensive line up. We'll have 3 centre backs and Wanyama marking Rondon.

Poch needed to be brave and get more goalscorers on the pitch IMO. We don't need Dier AND Wanyama AND Dembele. We couldn't really be more defensive. I guess he wants the height/power for set pieces. Hmmm.

I foresee a tight game and us bringing on some attack minded players late on when things get desperate.

As above, with Lamela it would be different. Its disappointing that we have three cover players (Son, Sissoko and GKN) but as soon as one of the first choice players is out (Lamela) we change formation - shows that those three aren't quite at the same level

I think we are sticking with 3 at the back because we have recently crushed teams playing this way, Southampton, Watford and stuck 2 past Chelsea without looking like conceding. It allows Rose and Walker to play like wingers.

West Brom have scored more goals from set pieces that any other team in the PL this season. We need to man up a bit today! We're a big team so, in theory, should be able to defend them

Also, I don't agree that Lamela just walks back in and we go to a back four. If 3 at the back is working and we are winning, why would Poch change it?

Looks like 3 at the back again but difficult to change a team that has won 5 in a row using this system. Can see a change with Son and/or Nkoudou coming on after 60 minutes if not working.

Interesting what Rose and Walker says in the interview on Sky now. Rose says he has problems coping with Walkers pace and physicality, and Walker hates playing against Rose, because he never gives up and is a constant pain in the ass. And because of that, Poch always put them in the opposite teams in training, so they constantly comes up against each other!

Interesting what Rose and Walker says in the interview on Sky now. Rose says he has problems coping with Walkers pace and physicality, and Walker hates playing against Rose, because he never gives up and is a constant pain in the ass. And because of that, Poch always put them in the opposite teams in training, so they constantly comes up against each other!
I thought the most interesting part of that interview was when Danny Rose said the year at Sunderland under Martin O'Neill and Paulo DiCanio was his best year in football and he was living up north and loving it. Er... that is not really the right thing to say Daniel. Now think hard... have you EVER had a better year in football than when you were playing for Sunderland? REALLY!~???!!??! OMFGS11111

I thought the most interesting part of that interview was when Danny Rose said the year at Sunderland under Martin O'Neill and Paulo DiCanio was his best year in football and he was living up north and loving it. Er... that is not really the right thing to say Daniel. Now think hard... have you EVER had a better year in football than when you were playing for Sunderland? REALLY!~???!!??! OMFGS11111

Yes. I hope when he hears that back he things to himself. That came out wrong.

I think he ment at that time in his career. Anyway, COYS!! Spank those dirty tossers who only show up when facing us!

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Kane's first game as a father. He will be DESPERATE to score and do the Bebeto baby celebration.

Come on Spurs, show your class and really crush them fast.

I think he ment at that time in his career.
Maybe. He did say the other day that he was sick of being at Spurs because he only got games when "certain" players decided they didn't want to play that week.

Would that have been Ekotto, I can't remember?

Graham Taylor. A lifetime of honest hard work and being a good man. All I remember him for is "Hit it long, hit it, can we not hit Carlton? Can we not hit Carlton? Oh, do I not like that"

Back