• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

Well the big positive is that half was'nt the horrow show that we feared it could have been. We more then held our own but that is in some part due to Arsenal being no great shakes either so far this season.

We can definetly win this. Lets go for it. Dont sit back FFS and get Ade or Chadli off.

Last edited:
Hopefully **** get a defensive injury so they can't bring on sanchez. By comparison we have Townsend!

Basically we've sat back like Aston Villa would.

I think that is the right tactic, they are very good if you give them space, so I agree with this tactic.

But so far we don't have the precision/finishing on the break of Abonglahor/ Benteke/ The Austrian fella wise-ass/ Delfouneso/ Delph/ my mum/ your mum/ a professional footballer

Other than that, happy days they've had unlucky injuries and will be bricking it

All we need is some pace and composure on the break but will we make the most of a huge opportunity like this?

Will we pollocks

Wheelchair comes off theyll bring on Sanchez - dont need that

What? How would that work?
Currently they have ozil carzola wide with 3 in midfield.
Where would they put Sanchez? Move Carzola into the middle?

No Rosicky is who they'd sub on for Wheelchair.

Just think back to the type of goal we scored v them in the 3-2 win there. Defoe to VdV to Bale Goal. Devastating. They would have had a field day today out there

If we were wiser we'd turn off now. Carzola is a better fresher player who can unpick us. The prospect of Sanchez coming on as we tire.

BUT we're had the better chances. Lets take one!

Back