• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

Hope the ****s that thought Stoke-ManU was the obvious choice as the primary televised game are happy. Everyone's attention will be on this game.

Hope the ****s that thought Stoke-ManU was the obvious choice as the primary televised game are happy. Everyone's attention will be on this game.

It's hilarious, even at the time it was a rubbish choice.

Sky have lost it, BT has the better games by far, just look at the Christmas schedule

Good luck to you MonkeyBarry.

Plus you'll be able to watch better coverage of the prem there as well. Volume down of course! "drilled into the upper right ninety"

I want 442

Dembele Holtby in middle

Ade Soldado up front

Lennon and Townsend on the wings (or perhaps Lamela)

Not sure whats happening at the back though haha

Good luck to you MonkeyBarry.

Plus you'll be able to watch better coverage of the prem there as well. Volume down of course! "drilled into the upper right ninety"

cheers RXL

im with the guys above - i want simple pace and width tonight with two up top.
even if just for one game - get at West Ham and they wont be able to cope
put some balls in the box for Soldado and he will either score a hat full or have a heart attack as he's probably forgotten what a cross looks like

Off out of work and up to the Lane shortly.

Expecting a big performance tonight TBH. The lads should hopefuly come out firing after the weekend. Sherwood reminds me of a young 'Arry in how he acts/talks etc... hopefully he just picks a good team and motivates them sufficiently to do their stuff. Do that and we should win well IMO, let's be honest, even West Ham fans think they're (mostly) turd. My team would be:

---------------- Friedel -----------------

--- Walker - Dawson -- Vlad ---- Rose ---

---------- Capoue -- Holtby ------------

-------Lennon-- Eriksen-- Lamela --------

--------------- Bad Ade ----------------

I'll go with 3-1 Spurs.

COYS

We're coming off a 0-5 defeat and we're playing a team we've recently lost 0-3 to, both at home, and it's a quarter final. If you're not motivated tonight you might as well give up on being a footballer.

A Spurs team managed by Tim Sherwood, Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand...

good GHod, I thought I'd never see the day :lol:

But excited that we could be in the semis of a cup.

Gutted at missing another home game, would have loved to have been there for this one.

Those going, give em a shout for me. Playing Dads taxi tonight, hopefully all done for 7.30pm so I can go fishing on the river

Gutted at missing another home game, would have loved to have been there for this one.

Those going, give em a shout for me. Playing Dads taxi tonight, hopefully all done for 7.30pm so I can go fishing on the river

I might go into hibernation for a few hours soon and then tune into sky at 11pm for extended highlights.....then after tune in here to see if some want to offer timmy a 10 year contract...a pop at their missus and a 100m summer spending spree....

Sherwood has history in the League Cup for Spurs against London rivals:

[video=youtube;rUYQRbGEwGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUYQRbGEwGY[/video]

And then in the same game (or it might have been the away leg) when a Chelsea fan threw a beer bottle at him:

timsherwoodpr6.jpg

Here's what i think Sherwood will go with

-------------Lloris
Walker Chiriches Fryers Rose
Lennon Capoue Dembele Townsend
-------Soldado Adebayor

What i'd like to see

-------------Lloris
Walker Chiriches Fryers-- Rose
------------Capoue
---------Holtby Eriksen
Lamela------------------Chadli
------------Soldado

Lloris

Walker
Chiriches
Kaboul
Rose (Fryers 80)

Lennon (Eriksen 55)
Capoue
Holtby
Townsend

Lamela
Soldado (Adebayor 70)

Simon Harris ‏@Simon_Harris_1 1h
@brianlamela never get a reply from you! Just wanted to know is Erik playing tonight?

Brian Lamela ‏@brianlamela 45m
@Simon_Harris_1 no, he isnt

Back