• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC v Sheffield United ***

Yeah Johnson doesn't have good finishing, he's missed so many of these kind of chances this season. I think he jacks lacks real technique on the ball. Bit concerned as it's not something that really improves at this stage.

Similar age to Saka isn’t he? Obviously he’s still got age on his side but yeah there’s certainly things you’d expect/hope that he would have in his locker already.

If you don't think Doku has dribbling technique what the hell do you think of Johnson with the ball at his feet? Because there's at least a level between them in that regard...if not more.
Johnson will get better doku is playing in the best team on the planet and can’t pass to control a ball well enough I didn’t say anything about his dribbling .. although he play is IMO
very predictable

Similar age to Saka isn’t he? Obviously he’s still got age on his side but yeah there’s certainly things you’d expect/hope that he would have in his locker already.
He has never played for a decent side
Give the guy time
Surely spurs fan know that judging too quickly is never helpful

Johnson will get better doku is playing in the best team on the planet and can’t pass to control a ball well enough I didn’t say anything about his dribbling .. although he play is IMO
very predictable
No I said no one gets to the top with just pace you then mentioned Doku. I countered with him having dribbling technique which you disagreed with.

I know you're at or watching the game as well but keep up with what you've actually said. :tearsofjoy:

No I said no one gets to the top with just pace you then mentioned Doku. I countered with him having dribbling technique which you disagreed with.

I know you're at or watching the game as well but keep up with what you've actually said. :tearsofjoy:
Did I …
I said control
His control is gash
It’s on the previous page

Did I …
I said control
His control is gash
Broski keep up. I said no one gets to the top with just pace. You mentioned Doku, I said he has dribbling technique. Either you're saying he doesn't or your agreeing that he does indeed have something more than just pace?

Back