• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On starting Kane or not I heard an interesting point on a podcast this week.

If we start Kane and he either breaks down (like Costa) or doesn't last the full game that costs us one sub. If he comes off the bench and breaks down that costs us two subs.

Pochettino will have a much better idea of what his fitness levels actually are. I trust him to make a good decision.

I think Kane should be on the bench with Moura and Son in attach, both have pace that I think we can exploit on the counter particularly if their FB's push up.

You start Kane if you think he's fit enough to play, everything else is waffle
Interesting point. I just wish there had been some media debate on this, this week to help us consider both options at painstaking boring repetitive never ending length....

You start Kane if you think he's fit enough to play, everything else is waffle
I think we need a player able to hold the ball up front, so either Llorente or Kane has to start imo. If Kane is anywhere near fit, it has to be him. And I think Kane, Alli Eriksen, Son works better than Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Lucas, as Lucas often tries to take runs central, where Kane probably is already.

If Llorente plays, I'd play Lucas instead of Son, for the same reason Lucas doesn't play with Kane in the team, as Llorente doesn't occupy that space.

Starting an OMT is a lot like...

swiss-toni.jpg

The occasion got to @Jon and he splurged this out in a couple of minutes rather than taking his time and doing it properly
My first OMT has been at least ten years in the making.

And there wasn’t even one link to myfreecams!

And spunked the biggest game in our history up the wall in the click of "Create thread".
A Thanos like move of Machiavellian evil proportions.

If you’re going to crash and burn, then may as well go out in style!...

Back