• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

Was going to be going out to watch it, then onto my sister in law’s 40th birthday bash but the Mrs hurt her neck this morning whilst getting up. Had to call 111, she’s in bits and can’t get out of bed. I’ve got to look after the little man.

Surely the football gods will make me a happy man by giving us 3 points today.

Was going to be going out to watch it, then onto my sister in law’s 40th birthday bash but the Mrs hurt her neck this morning whilst getting up. Had to call 111, she’s in bits and can’t get out of bed. I’ve got to look after the little man.

Surely the football gods will make me a happy man by giving us 3 points today.

Depends on what your activities were ... did she hurt her neck due to you thinking she was ginola laying next to you in the middle of the night?

No footballing gods would approve

Poch off to Chelsea according to the rags

Always the same brick stories posted the day we play them

And I told my Chelsea supporting Dad that the gme was in doubt, as the Wiltshire Police were carrying out checks in one of the stands from recent guests of Abramovich.

He searched the BBC text pages high and low without success, at which point I asked whether the match was definitely on today's date.

Kerching ! One unchuffed 86 y.o.

MUST. NOT. LOSE. MENTALITY.
tsiolkovsky-with-his-ear-trumpet-ria-novosti-canvas-print.jpg

This is easily our hardest remaining match in the league. We have such a poor record against Chelsea away. We have never beaten Chelsea away in any competition since 1990, drawing 11 and losing 19 matches during that period. Who can forget the way we led 2-0 but ended up drawing 2-2 which destroyed our league title chance in 2016. It will be great if we can get that rare win against Chelsea away. But we have a poor record against the top 6 teams away in the last few years. As such, a draw will be a great result in this match.

Wish Kane can be fully fit for this match. We are going to miss Kane badly if he is not fit as he has scored 3 goals against Chelsea in previous matches. We will need others players like Eriksen, Son, Alli and Lamela lift their game and inspire us in this match. I think Lamela will be a key player for us if he starts in this match. His creativity and work rate will be very useful weapon against Chelsea.

This match will be won or lost in midfield. We need to control the midfield to have any chance of getting at least a draw in this match. We need all our midfield players at their best against Chelsea. Dembele and Wanyama can help us stop Chelsea if they play to their full potential. I think Sissoko can play a part later in the match as needed.

Our defence are going to be really tested in this match. Despite all their problems this season, Chelsea tend to lift their game against us. Wish Alderweireld can start in defence. If not, we will need Veronghen and Sanchez to be at their best and avoid any silly errors in defence. Lloris too needs to be alert all the time as Chelsea tends to try long range shots against us.

It is going to be a tense match. It will help us greatly if we can get an early goal to help our nerves settle down. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get a positive result against Chelsea.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our best players available for this match. We need all the available players to lift their game against Chelsea. Let's hope we can create history by getting our first win over Chelsea away since 1990.

Just make sure we don't concede early, the longer the games goes on without Chelsea scoring the more we'll dominate and give ourselves a good chance of 3pts.

Gifting early goals through individual errors against the top 6 feels like a recurring theme for this side recently, cut that brick out Spurs.

COYS

A few of our players are doubtful for todays game due to sickness. Lucas and Vertongen reported to be out.

Back