• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Totteham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

If the rumours that it was Adebayor that caused Lloris injury are true, this, combined with his continual donkey like performance, would justify a public flogging. I'm starting to hate this guy with a passion.

Surely it was bad luck, an accident. It didnt happen in the dressing room surely!!:lol:

Talking about Ade, could this be his day?

Because it's swollen and they have to wait for the swelling to go down before a scan?

First possible reason that comes to mind.

thats my point. How can they therefore say that its a 'slight knock' when until you have done a scan you dont know whether its something major

If the rumours that it was Adebayor that caused Lloris injury are true, this, combined with his continual donkey like performance, would justify a public flogging. I'm starting to hate this guy with a passion.

I really rate him however this season has shown that we cant rely on him and I dont view him as someone worth keeping as a squad/bench player because of his personality - as such I would sell him this summer

Just looked at my run-in spreadsheet again - as long as we're within a point or so of Arse with 4 games to go, I think we'll get top 4. Our last 4 games are far easier than theirs

Prediction - 3-1 to Swansea.

I've lost the faith sadly.

I think we'll get at least point today - perhaps all three.

Defoe scored twice in his last game for England, so I think he'll get on the scoresheet providing he gets given enough time to make an impact.

thats my point. How can they therefore say that its a 'slight knock' when until you have done a scan you dont know whether its something major

How do you know that they haven't already done a scan, thought it was fine and just want to double check when they can get a clearer picture?

:-k

Gary Jacob from the Times said it happened on International duty.
So unless Ade is turning out for Spain these days....

Basically. Hugo has a standard knee injury, nothing serious. But in these dark days of twitter no marks, a routine knee injury turns into a broken arm caused by either the team bus or Adebayor.

Back