• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty THFC vs Abu Dhabi City

You just know City will bring their A-game tonight and everything they try will come off, plus after last Saturday and Tuesday they are owed a decision, and no doubt will get one v us

Lamela to be booked 4/1 !!!

He will get 70 mins or so and will defo make rash tackles in that time

I'm ON !!

Dier 9/2 is decent too as is Walker at 3/1, Trippier 6/1 !!!

I've had a really good day betting wise today so have put a bit on all of those

I got Chelsea to win when they were 10/1. No luck with the national, but by far the easiest football bet right now has to be Salad to score anytime, it's like printing money

Would have played Son ahead of Lamela to give us some pace and someone who wants to make runs in behind them. Let's hope Poch has it right though.

I think that he's selected his first choice 11. Lamela's work rate and intelligence makes him a real asset against the best teams.

Back