• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT SPURS vs Soton***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can’t complain, we blew it in the second half.
Mistake by Rose.
Not impressed with Eriksen again very lightweight.

Poor end to the week!

Danny Rose should be made to sit in a corner and watch that goal on repeat. An international footballer and league defender for 15 years and he does not know to clear a ball across the box rather then just letting it run without even checking over your shoulder. That is criminal negligence.
Davies would have simply scuffed it off the pitch.

It ain't so bad. I've always wanted to know what a cold dark alley in Baku smells like on a Thursday in November. :p

Embarrassing club we really are. New stadium with no champions league. That's it now. fudge this team.

I appreciate you're all het up and dealing with these difficult emotions, but the embarrassing thing is tantrum-throwers like you.
Hopefully you'll calm a little soon as it's really not GHod for you otherwise.

Ge Eriksen was on a go slow wasn't he, plus pulling up short when challenges were on. Sissoko seemed to run out of puff and Dier was anonymous.

I'll be totally honest Harry, dele and Eriksen need to realise it's not all about them
To often they three play amongst themselves like no one else deserves the ball.
They are always looking for each other instead of team mates.

Another Jekyll and Hyde performance in a season full of them, simply unacceptable.

Are the players no longer motivated?

I said it 5 minutes before they scored the first, that soton would win. It was so obvious. There was no pressing or will to go forward. Shambolic display.

Rose’s defending for first was criminal. I was shouting at my missus ‘Get across Hugo! Get across!’ It was sooooo obvious the free kick was going in that corner, and it was barely in the corner at that.

So, so angry. I’m going for a walk to calm down.

9 games lost this year. That's fudging awful. Add city and Liverpool to that we are just an average mid table team.
Sorry but that's not good enough to be a top club. Don't care if Real or United take poch that's me being honest. Bring on the hate!

We all saw it coming, let’s be honest. There was just no way we were gonna’ beeeze into the top 4 this season. We’ve had some very lucky results and scraped through situations over and over. This was coming, this battle for top four will go to the wire.

Back