• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs Vs Paco something or other.***

Doherty really isn’t of the required standard. We desperately need an upgrade with Aurier being on his way.

Was thinking whether Traore was a part exchange, with him able to play wing-back. If Doherty cost us 12m, could Traore be around 30m?

Despite all this dominance, its still 2-1 on aggregate (though away goals are irrelevant so a goal for them would only put them level)

Look at the difference of Gil and Sessegnon! Gil always wants the ball, makes runs to be able to get it, and when he gets it, drives forward. Sessegnon just doesn't really demand to get the ball. Too shy and modest it looks. I know they have different roles, but still. It's quite visible in their approach.

Look at the difference of Gil and Sessegnon! Gil always wants the ball, makes runs to be able to get it, and when he gets it, drives forward. Sessegnon just doesn't really demand to get the ball. Too shy and modest it looks. I know they have different roles, but still. It's quite visible in their approach.

Agreed, but personally I don’t think it’s just a mental thing with Sess - I also don’t think he’s particularly skilful, and isn’t as quick as most people seem to think.

Agreed, but personally I don’t think it’s just a mental thing with Sess - I also don’t think he’s particularly skilful, and isn’t as quick as most people seem to think.

Similar to Danny Rose IMO. Started as a winger, became an excellent attacking full back

Agreed, I think he looks much brighter when he’s higher up the pitch. Think this role suits him.

Yes, its why I think the Skipp-PEH-Dele midfield might not work against weak teams and either Skipp or PEH will need to drop out

Back