• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs Vs Paco something or other.***

The Portuguese commentators on my stream keep saying "ferreide" or something all the time - anyone know what it means? Portuguese to me sounds like it has a bit of Dutch in it. But I'm quite stoned, so don't mind me. :p
Thats how they pronounce Kane.

I know it was only Pacos, but I thought that was really promising. Lots of individuals looked good, everyone looked very motivated, and we seemed to be moving the ball quickly as a team.

Will be very interested and hopeful to see if we can keep it up against Watford, rather than reverting to the more counter-attacking style vs Wolves.

Will also be interested to see if Romero, Gil, Lo Celso and/or Kane start.

Got to say Gil really impressed. He reminds me both looks and style wise a lot of the great Enzo Francescoli, long way to go to get to that level but very impressive start.

Excellent performance.
People may say against easy opposition but I thought they were organised and at times a bit brutal yet we managed to create a lot of good opportunities and were rarely troubled at the back.
Good passing tempo, very good movement and a lot of if not all of the players looking confident.
Special mention for the new boy Kane, looked very promising.
@milo Kane, Bryan, Winks, Lo Celso

That was a fun game of football. Gil was amazing. His attitude and application as well as those skilss - fudge yes. Paratici getting the right guy in. Romero and Gollini looking good as well. Lo Celso had a good game as well.

We got the job done and played some nice football doing it. Last season we would have struggled mightily and stumbled to a 1 goal advantage in the tie to make it through.

@milo Gil, GLC, and Cuti mom for me. Bergwijn looked really good too and a shame he didn't get on the scoresheet.

And I'm still trying to figure out what Winks actually contributes, other than to just make up the numbers.

Back