• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

United fans are here in their numbers........well actually thats not quite correct is it, 1800 tickets only and not the 2600 that other teams get

Chance to put 6 points between us and Everton adn 9 to the gooners, even though they'd both have a game in hand. Great opportunity

Surprised Benny didn't get the nod at left-back with Verts out. At least we would have one natural at iniating attacks and distributing the ball. Unless you count Daws long diagonals as that!

Surprised to see the wrist-slitting here PRE-MATCH...8-[

(edit: put this up before you answer King)

We have our 3rd and 4th choice centre halfs playing and our 2nd choice choice left back.
They're set up with a 3 man centre midfield for a change and will dominate the middle.

My hope is doing them on the break but I suspect they're be too disciplined for that.

hey mark what happened to your season ticket how come your not at the game today? can i have it for future games;)

None of us fancied driving up and the trains were horrendous so we decided not to risk it, next time I get a free ticket next to me you can come and sit next to me and we can watch a game together, id like that just dont bring the tights !!!

why oh why do sky keep going on about this 'payback' thing? are we not allowed to beat utd. fergie just said he doesnt see it like that yet sky wont shut the fudge up

Back