• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs FC Barcelona***

Everybody dance now!

We seem to be getting too many injury problems this season. We need all the available players to play their best match against Barcelona. A draw will be acceptable against Barcelona but since we are playing at home and have a poor record away in Europe, we need a win. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the historic win over Barcelona.
It’s really odd there hasn’t been a single thing in the press or on the internet about what’s going on with our squad. I’m baffled that we don’t know anything about injuries or suspensions (it’ll no doubt be Bassong).

It's a bit like an anxiety dream. You suddenly have an exam, only it's a subject you had no idea you were supposed to be studying, and all the questions seem to be in a foreign language, and suddenly Spurs have to play Barcelona, but for some reason there's no Eriksen or Vertonghen or Dele or Aurier or Dembele and so we have a midfield of Sissoko and Dier, and then you realise you aren't wearing any clothes.
And then you wake up wearing a pair of stockings and covered in custard

For me:

----------------Lloris------------
Trippier---Dier-Sanchez-Toby-Rose
-----------Wanyama--Winks----
Moura----------------------Lamela
---------------Kane-----------------

This allows us to get into a 4-4-2 pretty easily too when on the ball, and/or shift Dier in midfield to add further protection for Winks when on the ball.

I'm buzzing for this. IF we lose, I want Messi to turn up so I can say I saw him at his best, live. If he has a sh!t game and they beat us i'll be bitterly disappointed.

COME ON YOU PURS!

Better late....

Tottenham Hotspur U19 v Barcelona U19
UEFA Youth League Group Stage
15:00
BT Sport 2

If we sit back and let them have the ball, i think they'll grind us down and find the pockets of space. Our midfield isn't anywhere near up to the likes of Rakitic and Coutinho's guile and skill, whilst we've seen how our defence struggles big time against a lively front three that are full of running and movement between the lines.

But as you said, the alternative of passing out from the back doesn't fill me with confidence either. It's got a Liverpool kind of game feel about it.

Guess that's what comes from playing possibly the best footballing team in Europe. The combination of those injured couldn't have come at a worse time for me.

Prove me wrong Spurs.

I'd forgotten it was those muppets.

We'll win this easily.

Really excited about this. But with our form, injury problems and this being Barcelona there's definitely some dread in there as well.

Will be very interesting to see what kind of team Pochettino sends out there.

Really excited about this. But with our form, injury problems and this being Barcelona there's definitely some dread in there as well.

Will be very interesting to see what kind of team Pochettino sends out there.
I’m sure everyone on here will approve.

Back