• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

parker probably got more goals at west ham cos he had to do everything. they were so brick he presumably got forward a lot more.

more a must not lose than must win tomorrow. need 4 points from this and stoke to get back on track

Reported on Talk sport:

Everton manager David Moyes has revealed that Louis Saha is the best players he has ever worked with during his ten years at the club.

The Frenchman, 33, joined the Toffees from Manchester United in 2008 and spent four years on Merseyside with fluctuating form and injuries punctuating his time at the club.

But Moyes has insisted that Saha is a great talent and a pleasure to work with before he signed for Tottenham in January.

“Arguably [he is] probably the best player I have ever worked with, Louis Saha. [He’s] the best talent I’ve ever had,” he said.

“Probably Wayne [Rooney] would be the one who comes close and I’ve got to say Thomas Gravesen would be close to that as well but Louis Saha was right up there.

“He’s got great ability, some of the things he could do with a football were magnificent. We enjoyed Louis and I think the time was right for Louis, I think it was right for Everton and it gave him a chance to move on.”

Meanwhile, the Everton boss has insisted that the gentlemen’s agreement that he and Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp have drawn up is rare.

The two coaches agreed that, if possible, Louis Saha wouldn’t play against his old side but Moyes has stated that it wouldn’t bother him if the Frenchman did play against the Toffees.

“I don’t think [a gentlemen’s agreement] takes place that often,” he added. If he plays it’s not a problem.”

I can see us struggling tomorrow. Id ve surprised if we won up there. Wouldnt mind gallas at the back if king is not 100%.

Friedel
walker-King-kaboul-Assou ekotto
Kranjcar-sandro-parker-bale
---------modric----------
--------Adebayor

Think that, other than Chelsea away, the away trip to Everton will be the hardest fixture that we have left this season.

Gallas decided he didn't like his boots so went off to change them and Gyan scored. Dawson equalised with a header with Gallas running infront of the keeper. Niko volley for the winner.

He's back

badgeromt.jpg

Gallas decided he didn't like his boots so went off to change them and Gyan scored. Dawson equalised with a header with Gallas running infront of the keeper. Niko volley for the winner.

Ah yeah. Dawson's was a trickling header from 12 yards or so that went through someone's legs.

Harry must have a real headache.

Best formation naturally with the available set of players is
Freidel
Walker kaboul king ekotto
Sandro Parker
Vdv Modric bale
Adebayor

But how to leave Defoe out? I think had Lennon been fit it would have been easier to play JD.

Could be some real pressure on by the time we kick off with Chelsea also probably winning v stoke at home.

COYS. A win here would be massive. A loss and everyone will begin fearing the worse unfortunately

Harry must have a real headache.

Best formation naturally with the available set of players is
Freidel
Walker kaboul king ekotto
Sandro Parker
Vdv Modric bale
Adebayor

But how to leave Defoe out? I think had Lennon been fit it would have been easier to play JD.

Could be some real pressure on by the time we kick off with Chelsea also probably winning v stoke at home.

COYS. A win here would be massive. A loss and everyone will begin fearing the worse unfortunately

A win here is a must. It has to restore confidence.

In normal circumstances, I like your team and shape but for tomorrow Defoe cant really be left out. Therefore, assuming he is the first name on the teamsheet (as his form deserves) the question is who to leave out. On current form it should be VDV. and reshape to a 4-4-2. Defoe does a lot of running chasing and harrying up front so we can afford him in a front two as he will do his share of tackling back (unlike VDV).

Maybe Livermore for Parker too as the Sandro/Livermore combo worked well against United. With Modric and Bale in freeer more forward roles - surely we will score enough to win this game.

Everton away used to be our home away from home until recently. We had such a great record
there that 3 points was almost a guarantee whenever we play them. But all that have changed
since David Moyes took over them. I think we can learn from Moyes and Everton on how to
overcome our jinx team like ManU. It is going to be tough playing Everton especially with
our poor form now.

I think our midfield will be key to us getting something out of this match. Our good form earlier in the season was largely down to Parker. But he has gone off the boil recently. We need him to get back his form fast. Without his protection from midfield, our defence has gone shyte in recent matches. Bale also need to be at his best like he showed in the second half against Stevenage. Bale can win us this match if he can create the chances for our attack as well as scoring.

I can see Redknapp only starting Adebayor in attack. But surely, Defoe has to play a part in this match as he has been scoring goals when needed. I would prefer to see Adebayor and Defoe playing together at some stage. Not sure VDV has got his form back after his injury problems.

After conceding 8 goals in our last 2 league matches, our defence better do something to stop conceding. With Dawson injured and Gallas still struggling, we have to depend on King and Kaboul pull the defence together. King has not been at his best recently. Hope he will be able to sort out the defence.

We have gone of the boil in the league recently especially in away matches. We have no choice but to beat Everton to get back our form. If we want to stay in top 4, surely this is a must win match for us.

Now that was a good away day, first time i'd seen them win at the SOL

Back